Thursday, April 22, 2010

How do you compare Afghans with your country fellows?

Dear Rob Dodson,

I am really impressed by the nice impression you have from your traveling in Afghanistan.

I think we can talk a lot about the geography or some humanistic characteristics of any community in a non-stop manner.

Now, we are living in an era which hardly gives us room for being regarded as an isolated island. Let's talk much about the things which may bring Afghan people closer to their fellows around the world or push them beyond.

I will be happy to have your comments in this regard too. Forgive me for repeated questions. It really impresses me to get your judgment about my country and my fellow Afghans. Through this, I am trying to open a way to cross the real pictures of ourselves to each other. Please make some comparison between your country fellows with the people you have come across in Afghanistan and then tell me if you are happy to continue your semi-expensive relationship with us for the future.

Yours
Aziz Royesh


Rob Dodson said:

Dear Azizulah,

Thank you for the kind reply. While growing up I lived in Turkey for three years and was very impressed by the hard working people I found there. I have found it to be much the same in Afghanistan. I enjoyed the time I spent in Kabul, getting out in the City and enjoying the people.

The history of Afghanistan is beyond comprehension. The pride of the native people and how they have defended their way of life against outsiders is to be commended. This has not been without its own trials, but the Afghan has remained and that impresses me.

One cannot say enough about the geography of the country. Traveling around I could not believe how different it is throughout. It has something for everyone. The mountains are majestic, the green fields are relaxing.

I will put together more and send it along.

Rob
continued in ....

No comments:

Post a Comment