Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hazaras focused on education....

Rob Dodson said:
Dear Aziz,
I apologize for the delay in responding. I just started an online College Course and needed to get some immediate class work finished.
What I find interesting is the fact the Hazara are able to adapt while the remainder still seem to me to be caught in time. Is there an explanation for this or have I misjudged something?
Responding to your post, I knew that there were a large number of Hazara that supported the Communists but did not understand that it was most of the Hazara intelligentsia. But after reflection, it makes some sense to me, it was the best way to equalize their standing in the country.
Something I would be curious about, from my exposure to working with Hazara, they seem to be more focused and intent on the furthering of their education, standard of living, and so forth; more so than any other group I have worked with. Is this a fair statement?
Look forward to your response,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment